Paul Abolishes the Law
I am working on an extended exploration of how and why Paul abolished the Law, and what that means to us in our walk with God. The study is in its opening phase, so you may want to drop by again some time.
- You Can’t Quote Leviticus to Prove God Hates Homosexuality
- The Law will Disappear when “It is finished!”
- So What Replaced the Law?
- Cancellation of the Law: Questions and Objections
- Paul’s Eleven-Fold Cancellation of the Law
- The Biggest Lie in Our Bible (The Foundation of Pauline Antinomianism)
- We’re No Longer Under the Written Code, and Here’s Why
- Jesus vs. Leviticus
If you like the posts you’re reading, please become a subscriber. As a subscriber, you will receive an email automatically when I publish a new post.