I’d like to recommend a blog to you: “JohnShore.com: Trying God’s Patience since 1958.” Click here.
The particular page to begin with is “On Gays and Christianity,” where Shore list a number of his posts. His titles include:
- How Is Being Gay Like Gluing Wings on a Pig?
- “God, Why Did You Make Me This Way? Why Did You Give Me This Life?”
- When Does Brotherly Love Become “Brokeback Mountain” Love?
- What Would Jesus Do If Invited to a Gay Wedding?
- My God Cares About Hearts, Not Crotches
- The Real Reason People Get So Crazy About Gays
- The Gay Teen Suicide Rate and the Christian Condemnation of Gays
- An Interview with Charles Robbins, CEO of The Trevor Project
- Christians: When It Comes to Homosexuality, Man Up
- How I Broke My Lesbian Friend’s Heart
- Christians: Minus the Love, is Gay Sex Okay?
- If You Heed Paul on Gays, Heed Jesus on Money
- Nothin’ Says Lovin’ Like Lesbian Christian Minister with an Oven
- Our Church: “Wanna Be a Deacon? Then Sign This Anti-Gay Statement”
- The “Problem” of the Devout Gay Christian
- “Is the Devil Making Me Believe in a ‘Liberal’ God Who Isn’t the True God?”
There are a lot of things I like about his posts. Check him out.
Awesome!!! Thanks!!! In case you haven’t done so already, I plugged JAT6Hs and BTL in a comment on the Gluing Wings on a Pig post … (: