I’d like us to introduce ourselves–let one another know who we are and what we’re about. Below are some possible places to begin your comments.
This is something different for us here, although I’ve seen it a lot of other places.
- Most of you are interested in LGBT issues: What sorts of things do you do in this regard? Are you LGBT or a straight ally?
- Many of us are, or were, affiliated with a faith community: where do you fit into all that?
- Is there something that would enhance your work? People? Materials?
- What is it in your life that gives you the most gratification, feels most rewarding?
- I am soliciting your input, so if you’re, like, uber-industrious, it won’t be taken as boasting or bragging to talk about it.
- What are some of the challenges you face?
- What are you feeling optimistic or pessimistic about right now?
- While I’d prefer to make your comments public, if you want them kept private, I won’t publish them. Just say so.
- If you’re dyslexic, or can’t spell or type, don’t worry. I can either keep your comments private or clean ’em up. I did teach freshman composition, you know!
Thanks in advance. I’m looking forward to reading what you share with us.